Hi I'm Sharon,
With endless energy and enthusiasm based in Sheffield, Yorkshire.
I’ve been photographing weddings together with my husband mike for over 5 years now and I can honestly say that truly love my job, so much so, that the majority of time it doesn’t feel like work at all!
I’m happy travelling round the country and even hopping on a plane - no place is too far!
A fun, friendly and relaxed wedding photographer,
Most wedding guests assume I’m a friend of the couple – which I think is amazing!
I love building great relationships with my couples before their wedding day as it helps to get those relaxed, natural shots that we’re all after.
I'm all about helping you pull off a wedding that is the most fun, full of laughter, tears and has all the emotional feels.
I LOVE WEDDINGS! ESPECIALLY FUN WEDDINGS!
I adore weddings that are relaxed, outdoorsy, quirky and where everyone is having a bloody good time!
I get super excited by rustic barns/outdoor weddings, pets at weddings (especially dogs!), food trucks, fire pits and live bands!
I’ve photographed over 300 weddings and I’ve seen just about everything… yes everything! I could tell you a story or two! LOL!
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love to travel –I’ve travelled worldwide and seen some amazing places with Hawaii being my all time favorite place. Still lots on the bucket list with Iceland at the top (Epic landscapes and saunas, what's not to like), Antarctica (notice a pattern here of frozen landscapes) and India (because wow! what a sensory overload it will be, as well as amazing food and a photographers dream)
- Cheese is my life! – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it in all forms! I'm in my happy zone at food festivals or a foodie market. I love trying new and exciting food especially anything spicy.
- Gin – The best drink ever! It's just the best and I can pretend its good for me because its full of herbs and botanicals! LOL!
- I love to dance and shake my booty on the dancefloor, but please don't ask me to sing! You'll not like it! I'm definitely going to be there with you on your wedding night dancing away and loving it! We can shake out or moves together.
- Crazy flower lady- Love everything about flowers. My absolute favorite is the sweet pea. I get super excited when your flowers arrive at bridal prep. I have to remind myself that they are not for me! LOL!
- Loves dogs - I always have a soft spot for our four legged friends. If your wedding includes them, then I'm probably going to go into orbit with excitement!