You want to look amazing on your wedding photos but don't want to spend hours posing for the perfect look or your best angle.
Here's my guide to looking effortlessly beautiful on your wedding photos...
1. Stand up tall, shoulders back and chin slightly raised. Instantly you'll confident and beautiful.
2.Enjoy yourself, don't be stressed. It will show on your face. Smile with your eyes.
3.True emotion is better than fake. No forced smiles or reactions
4. Focus on your partner/friends and not me the photographer
5. Don't over do the make-up. Same for fake tan, think subtle glow not tango orange. Remember less is more.
6. Red carpet pose. Angle your body to the camera so that you're not getting shot straight on (it creates a slimmer profile), put your weight on your back foot and smile.
7.Don't press your arms against your body. Create a small separation between your body and your arms. It makes your arms look smaller, defines your waistline, which in turn makes your torso appear slimmer.
8. Hold your bouquet at your hip. You don't want to look like you're hiding behind your bouquet.
"YOU'RE GORGEOUS, YOU ROCK YOUR DRESS AND ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY!
HAVE AN AMAZING TIME BEAUTIFUL!"